Sunday 19 June 2011

Handmade Monday


Pop on over to Handmade Monday and have a gander at all the creative peeps on there. I've found new followers and followed lots of others. All different!


I've had a hectic week, After getting back from London last weekend I've had meetings to go to, conferences, as well as lots of time spent getting ready for my fundraiser, which I held on Saturday. It was a great day. I sold some of my home made recycled bags, Fabric brooches, Home made cake. as well as some of my paintings - all made by me! I can tell you I was shattered by the end of the day and relaxed with a glass of Rose.





My husband is on a creative streak as well - of a more alcoholic nature and is in the first stages of making elderflower wine and champagne, and a spiced apple and mango cider - which  hope will be lovely.


I'll be taking a look at the work of recent arts graduates this week as it's time for the BA art and design shows at Northumbria University. So I'm hoping to head into Newcastle to see some of their work - and I'll report on what I see.

11 comments:

  1. Oooh I love elderflower wine, my dad used to make it but I warn you it did have a habit of exploding in the airing cupboard much to my mum's annoyance!

    Love the brooches, they look superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the brooches, paintings and bags all look fab, and I'm sure the cakes were too. Sounds like a good fair, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good time at your fundraiser. Your crafts are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spiced apple and mango cider sounds delightful, would love to try that one!
    You sound like you have been really busy,your brooches look fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the middle painting, you're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A busy week, love the brooches and pleases your fund raiser went well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you've been a busy girl. Well done on the fundraiser, the brooches look great

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone - it has been rather a busy week - need to have a more restful one this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Busy bee ... nice brooches and paintings. Good luck with the fundraising.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your brooches - so colourful and cheery :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your paintings, sounds like you had a great time. :o)

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...