Sunday 11 September 2011

What a week!

Fabric from the Mela
 Well it's finally Sunday and this last week has been rather full. I've been to the Job Centre 3 times; Made a dress; visited a school; got a PT temp Job until Christmas (whoop); tried to wear something me made every day for Self stitched September (it's only day 11, and already I'm repeating items) I've been to the Mela in Newcastle today and bought fabric, Bethan had a henna tattoo and the kids went on fairground rides.


Day 11. Self made cardy, dress from Asda, scarf from White Stuff.

Day 10. Self drafted and made skirt, donated cardy & fat face vest top.

So as I said - my creation this week has been a dress - it's pretty much a coffee date dress, with a slightly fuller skirt and a bright pink sash. Tomorrow I'm making another dress, as I need it for Tuesday!

This week's creation
I'm also thinking about renaming the blog - so look out for some changes in the next few weeks.

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy week - well done on the job and the challenge so far x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so well at your challenge, it's great that you have made so many things to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress. Really like the skirt too. You're very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been a busy little Bee darl.
    Love the little skirt.
    Will defo visit your blog again.
    Keep up the good work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You put me to shame, I got some fabric out for a top and still sitting on my cutting out table. Love the dress so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. A hive of industry, there's nothing like a challenge to get you focussed

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely dress - I like the colour.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I'm impressed! Especially love the last dress. And your smile, you look so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the coffee date dress :o) well done on the job front too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dress. My favourite colour too. Well done on getting the job. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I spent the whole of today making a dress - it took ages - but I got to try out the one step button hole function on my machine - it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a challenge. i can't sew so making one dress is difficult as it is but making an outfit every day is very impressive. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a challenge. i can't sew so making one dress is difficult as it is but making an outfit every day is very impressive. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a week - good news about the job, although less time to craft. Impressive work!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...