Wednesday 14 September 2011

Where has my time gone?

It's now 5.30pm on Wednesday and I wonder where my week has gone? I spent all Monday ( and I mean ALL Monday) making a dress, which I wore yesterday.  Today I've been to visit the school I'm going to be working in until Christmas. I'm just working .4, but I'll be teaching Art again and I'm really looking forward to it. I know it will mean less time for crafting and blogging, but I'll just have to adjust to that.

I need to post the stuff I've been wearing for SSS'11, this week, but I've been so busy that I didn't take photos. On Monday I wore the refashioned jumper I wore on day 1 and today I wore the weekend blouse I made a couple of weeks ago. So all that remains is to photograph the dress I wore yesterday - I think i'll wear that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...