Monday 19 September 2011

Why when you want something, can you never find it?

I just can't find it! It's frustrating me!!!
What? you might ask.
A DVD with teaching resources on!
I've spent years teaching and have had several Laptops - and with each one comes more resources that I develop and save to use in the future. So when I had to hand back my last laptop I put all my resources on A DVD and put it somewhere safe. I just can't remember where 'safe' is. To add to the frustration  - all the places it might be have been moved as we're having the "study" plastered this week and all files, DVD and stuff have been boxed up and moved out of the way. I'm hoping it's in one of the boxes and I know I'm going to go mad until I find it.
NEXT TIME COPY IT TO THE MAC HARD DRIVE YOU STUPID WOMAN!

I'm not even sure it will have on anything I can use for my teaching at the moment, but I think it has!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...