|by Vic Chapple|
They arrived in Beijing today -upgrade on the flight out :), lost baggage for my son :(
They are off to do a team with International China Concern after spending a few days in Beijing. I wish I was with them. I love visiting China with it's massive contrasts. Good stuff and bad (like everywhere). I really hope it's a great experience for my son and some good bonding time for the two of them - oh and I hope he gets his pants back soon!
|Via Sweet Sassafras|
- Avoid buying new clothes unless necessary - so that means self made, thrifted and refashioned.
- Make items from Pattern Magic.
- Make movie inspired outfits (see previous post).
- Make the bridesmaid dresses for my friends wedding.
- Make the wedding dress of another friend.
- Create more art - painting.
- Create clothing inspired by my art or wearable art.
- Get better at taking photos!
|Egress - Claire Cooper|
All I know that as I go into 2012 life looks very different from how it did a year ago. I'm a different person, and despite there being some big unknowns this year I'm looking forward to it.
I'm open to a new challenge and to seeing where God leads John & I and the family - whatever that may involve.