Saturday 11 February 2012

Blog Award


Wow I got an Award - Thank you soooo much Jan @ Handcrafted by Picto.

I Love Jan's blog and visit it regularly - It's nice to know that people like reading my blog - so What does getting this award mean?

The Rules are :
1- Choose FIVE up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster Award to. 
2- Put their links on your blog and let them know that you have done this.
3- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. 
4- Post the award on your blog.
 
I find this really hard as I read so many lovely blogs but here goes...
I just love he vintage styles and op shopping.
 
 
A relatively new blog - get over there and show some blog love!
 
 
This is the new blog of my good friend Alli. she is one of the driving forces for my creativity and will always inspire and encourage me - she is one amazing lady and a fantastic poet and screen writer.


I discovered Hating Martha just a few weeks ago and love reading her blog.

 


Another recent discovery which I love following.




2 comments:

  1. what a nice surprise! thanks claire:) i often wonder if my blog is read....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award. I will go and check out the other blogs you nominated. I always like finding new blogs to read.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...