Finally I'm getting around to sewing up this Maudella pattern that I picked for 20p last year. It's uncut, and states that its slim fit. I usually make up a 10 or 12. But after measuring the pattern pieces, there is next to no wearing ease, I decided to cut a 14. I'm also changing the zip front to a button through to make it more like a shirt dress.
I have a lovely light purple/ cream polka dot cotton I got for £5 last summer. I suppose with nice weather the last couple of days it's reminded me that warmer weather will be here soon and I need some dresses. I'll keep you posted on the progress.