Thursday 14 March 2013

New Shoes

I just got my new shoes today. I know for some, having new shoes might be a regular occurrence, but the last time I had new shoes for work was about 4 years ago. They were a lovely pair of Dr Martens, Mary Jane style shoes and I've worn them to death!

Last Saturday my daughter and I went shopping and into Clarks shoes I went. I wanted something that  was a Mary Jane in style, Black and very comfy! I tried on a pair of shoes in heather (beige) patent, as they didn't have black in my size. they felf like a second skin and so I ordered them in the back suede. Today they arrived!

I often feel guilty about buying shoes, but I really did need a new pair as my lovely Doc's had finally had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...