Wednesday 8 May 2013

MMM'13 update

I've been taking part in Me Made May '13, and so far I've managed to wear something me made every day.

3rd May - I wore the same shift dress as I did on the 2nd - see my last Me Made May post.

4th May - Purple Polka dot dress that I made earlier in the year - it's only the second time I've worn this one.
Cardigan from Monsoon.
Shoes and belt - New Look
Scarf - one I've had for ages.

I wore this to Encouraging Christian Growth - a Northumberland annual conference.

5th May - I wore a plum coloured top (yet to be blogged), skinny Jeans, My Irregular Choice shoes and the same scarf as the day before. Second day of the conference and as I was photographer I got loads of images of everyone else, but non of me!

6th May - My yellow dress, refashioned from a teenager's dress. this was one of my first attempts at drafting a bodice, and it's bad. The darts are in the wrong place, the armscyes gape, as does the back neck - so it's always worn with a cardigan, until I get the opportunity to redo the bodice.

7th May - back to work and I think I stunned the whole school with my Sunny Cerise Dress. It's very comfy, very bright and perfect for a sunny day - or to brighten the mood.

8th May - Gertie Bow Blouse in Silk, teamed with...
A Line skirt from White Stuff and Shoes from Clarks (they are the comfiest high heels i've ever worn!) - I think I'll wear this tomorrow as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...