I must have been the only person in sewing blog land not to have made the sorbetto top, a free sewing pattern which you can download from Colette patterns. Well I finally made one this week. Me Made May has made me painfully aware that I don't have many separates and in particular tops. After making my red dress a couple of weeks ago, I had a little fabric left, and I mean a little. Even trying to squeeze a simple sorbetto out of it was tricky. I did though and I can see why it's so popular. The fit was perfect and apart from making the bias binding it was super quick to make. I will be making more and have already drafted one with variations.