Tuesday 10 May 2011

Creative Family

A work of art in the making
The Finished Painting - Now hanging proudly on her bedroom wall.
It always amazes me how creative my family are. Not only are John and I creative but our children  have an immense amount of creativity, although they don’t always realise it. Often creating amazing LEGO stop frame animations, LEGO constructions which are intricate and detailed, paper constructions, drawings and a whole lot of creative mess!
The painting above is one that my daughter made while I was preparing work for my MA degree show. She watched how I layered the paint, poured it and tilted the canvas to create various effects and asked to be able to have a go herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...