Monday 27 February 2012

organising ya self

2012 is turning out to be rather busy. I seem to have less time available each week to do what needs to be done, and I'm sure that you lovely readers have noticed that I'm not posting quite as often as I was.

I love reading the blogs of others and writing this blog, but I'm going to have to start planning my posts otherwise I'll have weeks without writing anything.

I now have the measurements of my two friends whose wedding dresses I'm making this year. I have (hopefully) final muslins almost made for the bridesmaid dresses I'm making. I'd love to share these, but can't really until after the weddings, Oh and I have about a million and one other things to make for myself.

The Alice in Wonderland dress is finished, I'll post about that later this week.

I have art ideas running through my head. MUST PLAN TIME!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about not always having enough time, I'm going to start using the 'draft' feature and try and get a couple of posts ahead of myself. I done this a while back and it worked a treat, I wrote when I had time or had ideas and it just needed tweaking when I came to do a post. Sometimes when I'm on public transport or just having a coffee I will jot a few notes into a notepad to use at a later date.
    Good luck with it all.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...