Friday 26 August 2011

Is it tidied to your standard or mine?

This is my ever used question when my children are asked to tidy their room and come back downstairs and tell me they're finished.
Today I decided that it would be done properly. so breakfast done with, grocery shopping completed - we began - 10am. There was much whining and complaints of "I'm tired." and "What do I do now?" Well we did it - bin bags full of rubbish, bags of recycling materials, old clothes sorted for the charity shop, new clothes and school uniform sorted. Toys tidied and for the first time in months I can see the carpet in their rooms. All finished by 3pm. I'd like to say it will last a long time; but somehow I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...