Sunday 26 June 2016

Butterflies and bits of art


Over the half term holiday a few weeks ago I spent a little bit of time doing a bit of painting. A few years ago I did some butterfly inspired work and wanted to do a bit more.

In Progress - can you see the PVA glue?
These pieces are mostly acrylic paint and ink with a few mixed media bits thrown in too, such as netting, plastic and PVA glue.

Where I left them!
One of them has already found a home and you can see the image of it in situ in its new home at the top of the page.

3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely lovely! I love the colors and the overall flow of each piece. I've been meaning to do some pieces involving butterflies, so you've been an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous - love the colours, so vibrant. Thanks for linking to #PoCoLo - you're always very welcome, sorry it's taken me a while to get here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow they're great hun. Very colourful. Thanks for linking to #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...