Saturday 9 February 2019

The Assembly Line Hoodie Dress



I had my eye on this pattern since last August and my hubby bought it for me in September. I just needed to find the right fabric to make it up in. Minerva Crafts sent me 2m of this denim to review and I made the Hoodie dress with it.

I really do love this pattern and it works brilliantly in Denim. I've made two of these dresses. This was my first and it gets plenty of wear. Currently planning a summer version!


Pop over to the Minerva blog to read the full review.

*Disclaimer* The fabric for this project was provided free of charge in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Claire! Thanks so much for this review and the linked one! The local fabrics store was sold out of the hoodie dress pattern so I've been scouring the internet for reviews. Yours is by far the best I've found so far!
    It's my first time sewing from a pattern and I was surprised by the price of this one. Is it customary for people to sell or loan used patterns to each other? I'm based in Berkeley CA and am in the market!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is quite an expensive pattern, but it is very well drafted and well worth the price. You can purchase online. You may find local pattern and fabric swaps and there are sometimes some online. generally people will swap locally. A local swap is also great for meeting other sewists.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...