Friday 9 December 2011

jumper - almost refashioned


At my clothes swap a couple of weeks ago I got this jumper. One of my friends had take the cowl neck off of it and then given up with the refashion.

I liked the jumper, but it's not a really good colour for me, so I decided to add some pink into it.


First I used a similar colour yarn, from the wool shop down the road, and used a size 5 crochet hook to secure the neck edge. I added two rows of double crochet, making sure I caught all the loose threads.


Then I threaded pink poly-satin ribbon through some of the gaps on the front. securing with a few hand stitches.


Et Voila...

3 comments:

  1. So nice to meet you, I have just found your lovely blog through the blog hop this weekend wonderful to join in. I'm now following you hope you visit me and follow back so nice to find new friends to catch up with. Have a great day.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from the Blog Hop. Very nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job it looks fantastic! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing:>

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...