Sunday 29 July 2012

...and relax

Yes I know I was going to post photos of the things I've been making today, but I can't yet! The will come soon  - I promise.
Today is my Birthday, So I felt the need to just chill out considering the manic sewing related week I've had. I opened my pressies this morning, and what a fab collection they were. - Vouchers for my favourite shop; The first of my Threads subscription (which I have already read cover to cover); Corset making kit from Sew Curvy; A stunning necklace and earring set; A onesie - just right for snuggling up in in the evening; beautiful fabric and a new bag. Not to mention the album download I received from friends a few days ago. I am truly blessed and enjoying having a few days away from the sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...