Sunday, 31 January 2016

Asymmetric t shirt


I finished the t shirt that I posted about last week. It's the asymmetric long sleeve top from January 2014 Burda Style.
It was an easy make. I ran it up in about and hour and finished the neck edge and hems the following day. The hardest part about this make was fracking the pattern pieces from the sheet.

My sister took a quick photo of me wearing it. Sorry no construction shots! I made a straight size 38 with no alterations. I think it would look great as a dress, if you added about 15cm to the length, but it makes a great and comfy top. My mum and sister have already asked me to make them one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...