Monday 30 August 2021

Skate Progress

 


So I was just starting to feel cnfident in the skatepark. I'd started to relax and really enjoy it, when I fell and broke my arm - 'really confident' I hear you say!

I was actually stood chatting, turned around and landed awkwardly. When I'm skating, I'm aware of keeping good balance and falling to my well padded knees first, and squatting to avoid massive impacts. Because I wasn't 'skating' I wasn't paying as much attention to my body position. Lesson learnt!

Anyway, this is just a little montage of my skating progress since the end of March. I know I'll be taking a step back once I return to it, but that's ok. Progress is never completely linear anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to read about your broken arm. I hope it heals well and quickly so you can get back to having fun at the skatepark. Fun video!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...