Monday 25 July 2011

Introducing John


This is My Husband, John. While I'm off around the other side of the world he will be taking care of my blog.  He is one of the most creative people I know, but in a completely different way to me. He loves Music, Films, Photography (some of which I hope he'll share with you), Cooking and recently he's got into home brewing.

Straining the raspberry liqueur - or massacre of the raspberries.
His style is different from mine, he's a better wordsmith than I'll ever be and he's got a great sense of humour. Please keep following, comment, and encourage, be kind and most of all enjoy something a little different from this blog for a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...