- Finish Prep for my art and cake fundraiser - this includes making cakes, buying coffee and tea, finishing and presenting fabric brooches, rag bags and sorting out my art work (see my art work page). I also need to tidy up and sort out price lists. Done. And it went really well :)
- Finish the dress refashion I started before Easter - it's a simple 50s style dress but I didn't get the bodice right, so I'm redoing it. Done - but I think it needs some contrast around the waist. just thinking about using some of the skirt to do this?
- Refashion two dresses that need a bit of an update and a better fit.
- Make a dress with the bargain viscose fabric I got today for £3.40 - for 2.5m.
- Refashion two of my hubbies shirts (they are too big for him). One is half done - photos to follow soon. I'm trying a back fastening blouse.
- Paintings - try out some of my layers ideas using PVA and a range of materials.
- Make the crocheted jacket I've seen.
- revise how to do drawn thread work and use it on a simple shift dress as edging.
- Get hold of the Pattern Magic books and use the ideas to create my own individual ideas.
- Organise my first link party, Giveaway, and guest posts.
Wednesday, 22 June 2011
A quick update on my to do list.