Monday 21 November 2011

Dilemma - Please help

As some of you know, I'm considering renaming the blog and moving to a custom domain name.

BUT

today I discovered a business with the same name as I was going to call my blog and a near identical URL.

So, what do I do? Options are:
  1. Go ahead anyway.
  2. Stick with what I have.
  3. Change to a different name and URL (haven't thought of yet).
See my previous post to see why I was going to change in the first place. I'd love you to give me some feedback on this as I'm really stuck as to what to do.

2 comments:

  1. If you're planning to make a business out of it, I'd say think of a new name - one that's specific to you.

    Because my business name is a made-up-word, it has helped enormously both with finding a vacant URL and getting SEO right.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your views, so come and share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...